Click to Play
Please read our Association Constitution, Rules and Regulations. Membership application forms can be completed and submitted on line via this site or via a printed form available at our Information Centre at the Newbiggin Maritime Centre. To register on line go to our members log in/sign up page and either use your facebook details or email address and a unique password to set up your profile. Once membership is approved you will have full access to services and facilities on the site including a member blog and group interests/discussions.
There are several other benefits to becoming a member of the Association:-
1. The right to cast a vote ( if aged 18 or over ) at the AGM and influence Association plans, projects and finances.
2. The right to nominate another member to be considered for the Committee.
3. Access to the Member only section of the website.
4. Discounts on the charges for services and activities provided by the Association, typically 10 - 25%.
5. The opportunity to acquire new skills and be trained in areas like marine mammal welfare and rescue and marine conservation.
6. Participate in social events and other Association activities such as Exhibitions, Road Shows and Watches.
7. Make a worthwhile contribution to a new and exciting local community-led project.
Membership will normally renew on 1st January each year in keeping with the Association Constitution. Membership of our kids dolphin club will be available for those under 18 .
Once approved a Membership card and welcome pack will be issued.
Free Membership is a cornerstone of our Association and all are welcome to apply.